We are always keen to hear from fun, motivated people who understand the value of customer service – and who can quickly master the intricacies of an Italian coffee machine.
If we’re hiring at the moment, you’ll find the job spec below. If we’re not, please feel free to send us your CV anyway, or drop into one of the cafés for a chat.
Bucca Limited is seeking positive and customer-focused Café Assistants. We have a desire to deliver quality food, drinks and customer service.Working with guidance and support, your role will include serving food with minimal preparation, hot and cold drinks, taking customer orders, cashing in and out as well as ensuring the café area remains clean and tidy at all times.The successful candidate will be able to go above and beyond for our customers on a daily basis and maintain a friendly, welcoming manner at all times, to both staff and customers alike.If this is you, and you are looking for an exciting customer facing position with plenty of training opportunities then we would really like to meet you.
You will need:
- To have worked in a similar environment previously
- Be able to offer excellent customer service consistently
- Be a team player and possess good communication skills
- Be flexible and show commitment to the role
- NVQ in Hospitality and Catering
- Be barista trained
- Full UK driving licence and reliable transport
We can offer:
- A progressive and friendly working environment
- A commitment to your ongoing support, training and development
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time/SeasonalSalary: To be confirmed with successful applicantContact us
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org